We at Greatsolution.in reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions without any prior notification. It’s your responsibility to update yourself with the terms and conditions any any modifications thereof before entering into an agreement of availing services.
Following are the terms and conditions:-
- The website shall only be used by the competent persons who can enter into legal contract. Persons who are incompetent to contract say minor, insane or un-discharged insolvent are not eligible to use the website and shall not transact or use the website, provided the minor are eligible to use the website or transact with us or enter into contract through his/her legal guardian. Greatsolution.in reserves the right to terminate the contract or block the user if our backend team becomes aware of the fact that the website is being used by incompetent person.
- If you use the website, the user shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information i.e. inclusive of login id and passwords if so created and shall be responsible for the activities done through user account.>
- Whenever you communicate with us, you agree and understand that all the communications made are through electronic records inclusive of your consent to the projects. We also provide information’s, data or updates on monthly, quarterly etc through e-mails or other electronic modes.
- We at Greatsolution.in is providing the professional services and consultancy i.e. chargeable to the users. The fee so charged varies according to the services you avail. We reserve the sole right to change or amend the fees structure from time to time without any prior notification. It is the responsibility on the user to update themselves with the fee structure. The fee so amended or introduce if any new service adds has the immediate applicability after reaching into public domain.
Below are the Code of Conduct where you agree that the user shall not host, display, upload or modify any data or information which:-
1. belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
3. is misleading in any way